BOOKMARK| SITE MAP -中文版 -ENGLISH

Shenzhen Chunwang Environmental Protection Technology Co., Ltd.
We have been certified by ISO9001, ISO40001, BSCI, GMP and audited by Walmart with certificates of DUNS, National Medicine Registration,National High-tech Enterprise certification.

春旺工业网站-英文版 Listed desiccant industry enterprise( Intentions to make good desiccant)

search:Oxygen absorberDesiccantFood desiccantPharmaceutical desiccantHumidity indicator

Desiccant
Current Location:Home » News » Industry News » Does the silica gel desiccant harmful? What if my children ate them?

Does the silica gel desiccant harmful? What if my children ate them?

Source:Editor:PV:-Date:2014-12-11 16:47【L M S

Silica gel desiccant is non-toxic, tasteless, and non-polluting. It is chemical stable; almost do not react with anything. Silica gel desiccant is the only desiccant approved by FDA that can directly contact with foods, medicines. +But we usual see the letter “do not eat “on the packet. What if we ate the silica gel desiccant?

Count your mind, it is safe. If you or the children swallowed the silica gel desiccant, do not worry!

Silica gel is poisonless, it can not be digested by Intestinal, and at last it can be expelled from the body. While the contents of a silica gel packet are basically harmless, it would be a rather unpleasant experience to attempt to consume the silica crystals. Why we print “do not eat” “dangerous” or “throw away”, because it is not food, if you swallowed much amount, perhaps you can be choked, so we suggest you take care of your children. When open the food package, the first thing is to throw it away.

Relevant Articles